Sunday 8 May 2011

Bobbi Brown Brushes

Hi Fashionistas :)

So,

I took mum shopping yesterday (for Mothers Day) and had a fantastic time! I have been looking for a Powder Brush...it was very hard for me to decide which to invest in BUT...I saw this amazing Bobbi Brown Brush set and fell in love with it! I know I was only looking for one brush but I thought it was a good buy and fully fell in love with all the brushes! So here it is.... :)




Here are the brushes in my stand :)


I also went to a night market about 30mins away from my house for the first time! Had the greatest food, jwellery and other stalls! It's getting colder and colder here in New Zealand and the night market was outdoors...so I wore a blue knitted top from Valley Girl and light blue jeans from Supre!

Handbag is from San Michelle Bags
Long Detailed Necklace from Equip



Hope you enjoyed this post! :)

More to come soon.....

xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Bobbi brown is one of my fav beauty brand .anw great blog dear,keep it up ;)
    X
    monicakosasih.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog..come up wid more posts..following you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks pretty ladies for the feed back :)!

    Appreciate it

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love bobbi brown too! the brush set looks cool!
    =)
    btw love your sweater!! cute!
    i soo wana go to a night market!!!

    nice post!

    =)

    modalouvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobbi Brown is the best! Love your posts- keep it up! :)

    xokatelynelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice brush set :) How are they priced?
    Thanks for following, following you back :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Katelynelise...Thanks :)!

    @Zestful...Thanks :) I love it! It was about $100 NZD :) I got it on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fashioniastas and Viewers :)

Feel free to leave a comment...Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a good day!