Monday 9 May 2011

Zebra Print

I love animal prints...and I think they never realy go out of fashion :) So they are a great buy!

Today was not so cold and it was finally a little sunny so I decided to wear....

Detailed picture of the Zebra Top....
Zebra Print top from Shanton
Light Grey Skirt from Cotton On
Black Round Buckle belt from Valley Girl
Grey Cardigan from Dotti
Grey Shoes from a Vintage Shop in town

My detailed shoes...one of my fav pair!


Lovely nail polish to go with my outfit...Mulberry by Avon


Hope you enjoy this post :) Feel free to leave any comments...

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. cute outfit! love the zebra print top. wish i could see it better though.

    take care
    Asta
    http://www.cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle...Thank you :)

    @Asta...Thanks for the feed back..I've uploaded a close up of the top :)...check it out! Hope that helps...

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fashioniastas and Viewers :)

Feel free to leave a comment...Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a good day!