Monday 9 May 2011

Lush

Hi Bloggers :)

How's your day going?

Mine has been slow but eventful! It's going to be a long day for me today! Had a 8am start at university this morning and then started work at 1030am, going to finish off at 630pm! :)

Now its 1pm here, just after lunch time and my eyes feel like they are about to shut off soon...so sipping on some delicious Mocha to keep myself awake :)

Only one thing is motivating me right now is the gift award I received at work today!...It includes a Lush Shower Gel...it has small glitters and smells soooo good! :)
Looks like this.... Have you tried Lush products? Do you like lush products? :)

Feel free to leave comments :)
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I am yet to try Lush but I am dieing to ;) I am following you :) Your blog is pretty interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for following, i'm following you back :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried it once. It is good. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Like to follow each other?
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aarthi...do try it you will like it for sure, Lush is great and it's handmade for you! :)

    @ilovefashion..thanks :)

    @PAPS...Following you too :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love sweetie pie, i recently picked up the joy of jelly and i'm not too crazy about it :/

    www.miszpinktuxedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jeanine...Red wine is good :) Have you tried it? I'm following you :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't yet, i want to try that! i want to pick up whoosh, because i love all citrus scents! followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love lush!! all their products are great! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fashioniastas and Viewers :)

Feel free to leave a comment...Hope you enjoyed this post. Have a good day!